WHAT’S WATT - the channel dedicated to electricity
If it has to do with electricity, we got it covered!
In our WHAT’S WATT video series we discuss everything there is to discuss about electricity, from those little neurons in your brain to today’s biggest hydroelectric stations. We talk about energy, transmission lines and new emerging technologies. If it has to do with electricity, we got it covered!
Why a channel about electricity?
- We want to share our passion for electricity
- Electricity is everywhere: sometimes we forget it even exists
- Understanding electricity is understanding how our world operates
- Making the invisible visible: we will make electricity visible for you
- Electricity is filled with all sorts of fun facts
- There is so much science in electricity
- Our future depends on electricity
On our WHAT’S WATT channel we broadcast videos about electricity every two weeks for a full season running from October to June.
Our Nexans science expert Frédéric Lesur is co-hosting the video series with two science communicators: Athena Brensberger (astrophysics), and Vanessa Hill (psychology and neuroscience).
Meet Frédéric, our science expert
Discover the first episodes of the series and subscribe to the channel