Follow the red dotted lineOct 27, 2021
Ever wondered what the red dotted line is for on the OLEX-TPS 1.5mm² and 2.5mm² 2C+E (Black & Red cores + Earth)?
Quickly, the line identifies on which side the active conductor is. When connecting a cable to a quick/fast connect socket or plug base, the red dots are there to make things easier for you to ensure the active conductor is positioned over the A symbol.
This process requires no tools to terminate and no stripping of the outer sheath.
This dotted line is called ACTIVE-IDTM
HOW DOES IT HELP?
- It will save you time - It is easy and quick to identify where the active core is. Simply, look at the sheath! No need for stripping which will save you time on installation
- It will save you money - if you save time, you save money
- It eliminates the need for stripping when working with quick-connect sockets
- It is compatible with all major quick connect sockets devices
- It is safer to use, and there is less risk of damaging the core insulation as nicking or stripping is not required.
Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Central Europe
- France - Power Accessories
- Germany - Cryogenic Systems
- Italy Intercond
- Sweden - Axjo Kabel
- UK - Eshop
- UK - Power Accessories