Type 441 3.3 to 22kV
Semiconductive screened cable for many uses, suitable for trailing applications for draglines, shovels, and drills and also suitable for reeling applications. Cables rated 3.3 to 22kV are Class 1 cables. All type 441 cables have one central pilot and a semiconductive cradle supporting and protecting the power cores, which makes these cables less likely to be damaged from crushing and squashing.
StandardsNational : AS/NZS 2802
Reeling and trailing cables manufactured to AS/NZS 2802 are also rebust flexible cables, but are primarily designed for other than underground coal mine applications. These comprise two categories of cable - Class 1, which (to enhance general handling characteristics) are designed with thinner insulation and sheath when compared with equivalent size and voltage of Class 2 cables.
The reeling and trailing cables to the two Australian standards (1802 and 2082) are equal to, and in many cases surpass the most stringent known international standards.
- Extra heavy duty PCP sheath
- Open weave braid reinforcement
- Semiconductive PCP filling and covering
- EPR insulated and semiconductive elastomer screened power conductors
- Semiconductive PCP covered interstitial earth conductors
- Semiconductive PCP cradle separator
- EPR covered miniature extensible pilot conductor
|Inner covering||Semiconductive PCP|
|Outer sheath||Heavy duty PCP|
|See all products|