Type 441 1.1/1.1kV
Semiconductive screened cable for many uses, suitable for trailing and also suitable for reeling applications. Cables noted 1.1/1.1kV are Class 2 cables. All Type 441 cables have one central pilot and a semiconductive cradle supporting and protecting the power cores. This makes these cables less likely to be damaged from crushing and squashing.
StandardsNational : AS/NZS 2802
Reeling and trailing cables manufactured to AS/NZS 2802 are also robust flexible cables, but are primarily designed for other than underground coal mine applications. These comprise two categories of cable - Class 1, which (to enhance general handling characteristics) are designed with thinner insulation and sheath when compared with equivalent size and voltage of Class 2 cables.
The reeling and trailing cables to the two Australian standards (1802 and 2082) are equal to, and in many cases surpass the most stringent known international standards.
- Heavy duty PCP sheath
- Open weave braid reinforcement
- Semiconductive PCP filling and covering
- EPR insulated and semiconductive elastomer screened power conductors
- Semiconductive PCP covered interstitial earth conductors
- SEmiconductive PCP cradle separator
- EPR covered miniature extensible pilot conductor
|Inner covering||Semiconductive PCP|
|Outer sheath||Heavy duty PCP|
|Rated Voltage Uo/U||1.1/1.1 kV|
|See all products|